Facilities at Amity University, Noida Campus
1. Boys' Hostel - Amity offers comprehensive hostel facilities for boys separately within the University Campus.Caring wardens and a vigilant security ensures a pleasant stay allowing students to focus on academics. The air-conditioned residential apartment suites consist of 4 single rooms with an attached bathroom and sitting lounge equipped with sofa, cable TV and refrigerator. Normal Non-A/C hostel rooms are also available.The life in hostels enables students to spend ample time in the institutes, utilise library and other facilities to ensure they develop academically and acquire the necessary skills that can be obtained only through experience.
2. Girls' Hostel - Amity offers comprehensive hostel facilities for girls separately within the University Campus.Caring wardens and a vigilant security ensures a pleasant stay allowing students to focus on academics. The air-conditioned residential apartment suites consist of 4 single rooms with an attached bathroom and sitting lounge equipped with sofa, cable TV and refrigerator. Normal Non-A/C hostel rooms are also available.The life in hostels enables students to spend ample time in the institutes, utilise library and other facilities to ensure they develop academically and acquire the necessary skills that can be obtained only through experience.
3. Gym - The University has a Gym facility for the students.
4. Library - The libraries at Amity are more like Integrated Knowledge Resource Centres that are stocked with over 2 lac books in total; periodicals, references, national and international journals, covering all aspects of academic studies and research materials. Amity Library has over 17,000 online journals. Some of the online resources Amity students have access to are Ebsco Host, UGC-Infonet, INDEST-AICTE, IS1, and Delnet. All Amity students are members of Amizone-Amity Intranet Zone which allows them easy access to these journals & papers.
5. Sports - Students compete in 35 different sports and games including badminton, squash, basketball, volleyball, karate, judo, cricket, chess, swimming, tug of war to clinch the much coveted trophies.The students of various institutions also present a colourful cultural programme depicting the different cultures followed in different states of India.
6. Cafeteria - The University has a canteen facility for staff and students.
7. Auditorium - State-of-the-art auditoriums with a combined seating capacity of over 3,500 act as a common ground for students, faculty and corporate personalities for regular interfaces, conferences, and other events. These auditoriums serve to bring students face to face with global thought leaders, academic gurus, and corporate heads to share their experiences.
8. Medical/Hospital - To ensure students' well-being, Amity provides great medical facilities with a full time team of doctors available 24x7 within the Campus.Stretchers, wheel chairs and other equipment are on constant standby for any eventuality. Ambulance facility is also available in the Campus in case of any emergency.
9. Wifi - Campus covered with high throughput indoor and outdoor Wi-Fi access points.
10. IT Infrastructure - Technology has transformed education at AmityAll Amity locations are connected to Amity University Campus, Noida over MPLS VPN Network, enabling us to transmit Live Class Rooms to all locations through eLearning Solution and IP Cameras. High throughput Wi-Fi Access Points with Omni and Sectoral Antenna helps students to browse Internet for education from any part of the Campus. 1 Gbps internet bandwidth from multiple ISP's give high speed bandwidth to students.The next generation IT infrastructure at Amity University is delivered through:Smart cameras surveillance with IP cameras through the campusLecture recording and live transmission of class lectures and events over intranet and internet1 Gbps Internet Bandwidth from multiple ISP's to maintain redundancy and hassle free internet connectivityConsolidation of 60 Servers on virtual platform using VMware and HP Blades servers28 TB of useable EMC NAS/SAN storage with fibre channel connectivityEstablished and managed by highly qualified IT professionals of AKC Data Systems, an IT Department of Amity Education Group.One network across the country. All Amity locations are connected through redundant MPLS VPN network using 100 Mbps throughput at hub location to access intranet/internet resources' under uniform network policyOverseas campuses of Amity also connected to hub location via secured VPN networkEnterprise class Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series high performance modular switches with Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) for load balancing and high availabilityEnterprise level Next Generation firewall appliances in redundant mode with fully integrated intrusion prevention(IPS), application control, antivirus, web filter, email filter and traffic shaperMAC address and user login based dual authentication for all Wi-Fi users with tracking and monitoringBio-Metric machines used over the intranet for employee attendance connected to server at hub locationDigital Signage System introduced to distribute and inform latest information instantly
11. Classrooms - All classrooms at Amity campuses are spacious and air-conditioned & most of them are amphitheatre style. They provide the most conducive atmosphere for dynamic and focused discussions. Classrooms at Amity have been designed to bring together analysis with action and are augmented with integrated audio-visual teaching aids for lectures, presentations etc.
12. Transport - Amity University Greater Noida has an excellent transport facility for faculty, staff & students. Amity buses are operated in two different routes; one from Delhi and other from Ghaziabad. All the buses reach the institute by 9:00 AM and leave college premises at 5:10 PM.
13. Laboratory - These are Laboratories in campus:Biotechnology, Forensic Science, Fine Arts, Engineering, Communication, Architecture, Aerospace Engineering, Fashion Technology, Hotel Management, Nanotechnology
14. Swimming Pool - The campus has a swimming facilities for the student
15. Convenience Store - The University has the convenience store facility for students.(like, photocopying facility & stationery etc.)
16. Alumni Associations - The University has a good networking for the alumni association.
17. Parking Facility - The University has the parking space facility for its faculty, staff, and students.
18. Guest Room - The University has guest house/waiting room facilities for visiting faculty and student family members.
19. Banks Facilities - The University has the Banks/ATM facilities for all students.